6 Reasons to Use Corrugated Boxes for Packaging
If you’ve ever had a product shipped or moved houses or offices, you’ve definitely used a corrugated cardboard box. It is perhaps the most popular packaging material in the whole world, and with good reason. It’s simple, straightforward, and does the job required. It’s also sustainably sourced and eco-friendly to boot! Without any hint of exaggeration, corrugated boxes are the ideal packaging material of choice. Read on as we outline six good reasons why we recommend these boxes!
What Are Corrugated Boxes?
What makes corrugated cardboard so popular is the material. Corrugated cardboard is made of three layers of paper. A fluted layer of cardboard is sandwiched by two pieces of carton, creating a thick, durable, but lightweight material. It provides stable cushioning and protection for products.
Corrugated cardboard boxes are inexpensive, easy to store, and recyclable. It’s all you could ever want in packaging!
6 Reasons Why Corrugated Boxes Are a Good Choice for Packaging
- Corrugated cardboard is both light and strong – The fluted material is hollow, making corrugated boxes lightweight and easy to transport. The same fluted characteristic adds impact resistance and strength to the boxes, protecting your products from dents and scratches.
- Corrugated boxes are cost-effective – Corrugated cardboard is an incredibly inexpensive material that most businesses and individuals can afford. It gives your company the ability to create custom boxes without putting too much of a dent on your budget.
- It is environmentally friendly – Corrugated cardboard boxes are sustainably sourced and eco-friendly. Most cardboard materials nowadays come from recycled paper, which can help in minimizing your company’s carbon footprint. It is also recyclable should you need to dispose of it down the line.
- Perfect sizes for shipping – Some shipping services require specific box sizes. You can create custom boxes that are made to measure. You don’t have to ever worry about rejected packages just because the size is off by an inch or two.
- Flexibility and customization – Whether you need a small box for e-commerce fulfillment or a large one for electronics and appliances, you can customize a corrugated cardboard box to your exact specifications. You can use our 3D Design Studio to input the dimensions you need and you can customize it accordingly.
- They are multifunctional – Corrugated cardboard boxes aren’t just for shipping. You can use it to store items at home, prepare for a big move, or use it for an arts and craft project. You’re only limited by your imagination.
Purchase Corrugated Boxes and Cardboard Packaging
These are all but a few of the reasons why corrugated cardboard is the packaging material of choice of a lot of businesses and individuals. Simply put, it’s durable, cost-effective, and environmentally friendly. Packola offers custom boxes you can personalize to fit any requirement. Design one today!
- Mailer boxes – Provide an unforgettable unboxing experience. Custom mailer boxes are the best packaging option for corporate gifts, e-commerce products, and curated collections.
- Shipping boxes – Keep your products safe whether they’re in storage or in transit. Corrugated cardboard is durable and impact-resistant, ensuring the safety of your goods wherever they are.