Custom Shipping Boxes – Corrugated Cardboard Boxes
3D Design Tool
Standard White with Matte Ink (HD Print)
Premium White with Satin Ink (HD Print)
Premium White with Glossy Ink
Kraft (Brown) with Matte Ink (HD Print)
1/16" E-Flute Corrugated Cardboard
1/8" B-Flute Corrugated Cardboard
Outside Only - Full Color
Inside Only - Full Color
Outside & Inside - Full Color
No Printing (blank)
Technical Structure Name
Regular Slotted Container (RSC) - The most popular box style for mailers. Two outer flaps are used to lock the box in place.
Shipping Boxes are the Smarter, Sturdier Way to Ship Larger Products
In the world of online retail and booming e-commerce, shipping your products safely and reliably to customers is of paramount importance. That's where Packola offers an innovative and sustainable solution – our custom shipping boxes.
Our shipping boxes are crafted with high-quality materials to ensure your products reach your customers in pristine condition. They are made from durable, impact-resistant corrugated cardboard; these boxes are designed to absorb impact, minimizing scratches and dents that could harm your items during transit or storage. Notably, they can handle packages weighing up to 30 lbs with ease.
Sustainability is at the core of our mission. Our corrugated shipping boxes are not only sturdy but eco-friendly as well. Sourced sustainably and 100% recyclable, they allow your business to reduce its environmental footprint.
What sets our custom shipping boxes apart is the level of personalization and customization we offer. Our user-friendly online tool empowers you to design shipping boxes that don't just protect your products but also strengthen brand recognition and reputation.
Choose Packola for your shipping needs and experience the difference our custom shipping boxes can make for your business.
Frequently Asked Questions
No. The QR code is a recent implementation to improve our production process. We assure you that it’ll always be printed on a hidden area to avoid compromising your original design.
Start by measuring the items you want to put inside the box. You can assemble and group the products together to simulate how it would look like packed inside. Measure the length, width, and depth of the space it occupies. Add an inch or two on the sides to make it easy to pack and unpack.
Here's a step-by-step guide on how to order your custom boxes from Packola.com.
Yes. For a competitive price, you can order a sample with your own artwork and dimensions. Please set Quantity to "1 sample" on the configuration widget and proceed to order.
No. All samples are made to order with your own artwork and dimensions. We do not offer pre-made samples or material kits.
We offer Standard (12-15 business days) and Rush (6-8 business days) production turnarounds. Depending on your location, Standard Shipping will take 1-6 business days once production is finished. If you have a tight deadline, please contact us to make sure your deadline can be met.“
Yes, however, we need you to submit your resale certificate before placing your order. We have limited ability to refund sales taxes after an order is placed.
We have an Online Design Studio that makes it super easy to add logo, texts, and graphics to your box within minutes. You may also design using a professional desktop application like Adobe Illustrator® and send us a complete artwork.
No. You may cover your box with as many colors as you want at no extra charge.
Yes, our shipping boxes can be reused, repurposed, and recycled. We recommend upcycling the boxes in-house and not using them to ship products again to customers.
RSC stands for regular slotted container. It is the most common box style for shipping and storage boxes. It’s characterized by two outer flaps that meet at the center and needs to be sealed with packaging tape.
FOL stands for full overlap box. The flaps of the box extend all the way to the opposite side. This adds extra padding and increases durability and protection.
Outstanding product and service!
D4L (Down for Life!) - Forever a customer
Appreciate the support
Great Product! Fast Delivery!
First Job with Packola…
WOW - both the staff and the boxes!
I placed an order for a Sample Shipper…
We had a great experience!
Excellent finished product
Corrugated Shipping Boxes vs. Cardboard Boxes
When should you use corrugated shipping boxes over regular cardboard? The biggest consideration is size and weight. Corrugated cardboard can hold hefty packages better than cardboard, even if a liner is used. The cardstock for product boxes is close to the thickness of a credit card, whereas corrugated cardboard is much thicker and is made up of three layers.
If you’re transporting heavy or large items, such as appliances and electronics, it’s better to go for a corrugated cardboard box. If you need a box for small and light items, such as pens, perfumes, or other cosmetic items, a cardboard box is best.
How to Use Corrugated Shipping Boxes
Because of its lightness and strength, corrugated cardboard boxes offer a lot of utility. For businesses, these can be used to transport inventory from the warehouse to retail stores. You can also use branded shipping boxes as tertiary packaging, protecting the boxed product while it’s on its way to customers. Since these are lightweight, you don't have to worry about exorbitant shipping fees, too.
Superb Uses for Shipping Boxes
- Wine Boxes – Whether you’re selling homemade brews or subscription boxes you’ve curated, a sturdy box is as crucial as the wine’s vintage. Bottled items are heavy so box strength is extremely important. Our shipping boxes can handle heavy loads, especially when paired with packaging tape.
- Clothing & Apparel Boxes - Shipping boxes are ideal for sending multiple articles of clothing. It’s more economical as opposed to using separate packaging for each product and minimizes the risk of other items getting lost in the mail. Using a big box also lets you have space to include giveaways and freebies such as custom stickers.
- Toy Packaging Boxes – Toys and games can have a lot of components and delicate parts. Use a durable and lightweight shipping box to package your playthings. The impact resistance ensures the items inside won’t get damaged while it’s in transit.
- Tertiary Packaging – You can use shipping boxes to augment your primary or secondary packaging, such as big subscription boxes. Doing so protects the products inside, making it more presentable while furthering the unboxing experience at the same time.
Delivering Your First Shipping Box
Still on the fence about the benefits of custom shipping boxes? We have a curated selection of articles you can peruse about the benefits of custom boxes and how they can ultimately be a boon to your business.
- Shipping Boxes Guide – What are shipping boxes? What are the benefits of using a shipping box? In this article, we explore the answers to these questions and more.
- How to Protect Fragile Items When Shipping – Shipping fragile and delicate items need not be a frightful affair. By packaging your products correctly, your boxed items are sure to arrive safely and intact.
- Industrial Packaging – Products need to be secured right from the get-go. This primer on industrial packaging tackles the different materials used, as well as how it can benefit your business.
- Guide to Corrugated Packaging – Our shipping boxes come in three different types of corrugated cardboard material. This article explains in great detail the difference between all three.
- Reasons Why You Need Custom Boxes – In case you need further convincing, we outline the different reasons why your business needs custom boxes.