Custom Printed Shipping Boxes
3D Design Tool
Standard White Corrugated Cardboard
Premium White Corrugated Cardboard
Premium White Corrugated Cardboard with Glossy Ink
Kraft (Brown) Corrugated Cardboard
1/16" E-Flute Corrugated Cardboard
1/8" B-Flute Corrugated Cardboard
Outside Only - Full Color
Inside Only - Full Color
Outside & Inside - Full Color
No Printing (blank)
Technical Structure Name
Regular Slotted Container (RSC) - The most popular box style for mailers. Two outer flaps are used to lock the box in place.
Shipping Boxes are the Smarter, Sturdier Way to Ship Larger Products
With online retail and ordering hitting an all-time high under current circumstances, businesses really need to consider smart and sustainable solutions when it comes to shipping boxes that can carry their products reliably to their customers.
For that, Packola offers the best possible solution to deliver your products safely to your customers wherever they may be. We offer custom shipping boxes that are made with high-quality materials to keep your products in top shape during transit.
Our shipping boxes are made of durable, high-quality, impact-resistant corrugated cardboard. This material protects your packages whether it’s in transit or in storage. The thick, fluted cardboard absorbs impact, minimizing scratches and dents that may otherwise damage your items. Cardboard shipping boxes do not shy away from heavy loads – these can handle packages up to 30 lbs. in weight.
Sustainability is our priority. Corrugated shipping boxes are an eco-friendly alternative to other packaging materials. Our corrugated cardboard is sustainably sourced and 100% recyclable. Use our shipping boxes to lessen your business's environmental impact.
Our easy-to-use online tool enables you to develop and design shipping boxes that not only hold up well on the road but also bolster brand recall and company reputation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. For a competitive price, you can order a sample with your own artwork and dimensions. Please set Quantity to "1 sample" on the configuration widget and proceed to order. Most samples ship within 3 business days.
No. All samples are made to order with your own artwork and dimensions. We do not offer pre-made samples or material kits.
We offer Standard (20-25 business days) and Rush (6-10 business days - when available) production turnarounds. Depending on your location, Standard Shipping will take 1-6 business days once production is finished. You may also ask for Express Shipping to receive your boxes faster. If you have a tight deadline, please contact us to make sure your deadline can be met.
Yes, however, we need you to submit your resale certificate before placing your order. We have limited ability to refund sales taxes after an order is placed.
We have an Online Design Studio that makes it super easy to add logo, texts, and graphics to your box within minutes. You may also design using a professional desktop application like Adobe Illustrator® and send us a complete artwork.
No. You may cover your box with as many colors as you want at no extra charge.
Outstanding product and service!
D4L (Down for Life!) - Forever a customer
Appreciate the support
Great Product! Fast Delivery!
First Job with Packola…
WOW - both the staff and the boxes!
I placed an order for a Sample Shipper…
We had a great experience!
Excellent finished product
Superb Uses for Shipping Boxes
- Wine Boxes – Whether you’re selling homemade brews or subscription boxes you’ve curated, a sturdy box is as crucial as the wine’s vintage. Bottled items are heavy so box strength is extremely important. Our shipping boxes can handle heavy loads, especially when paired with packaging tape.
- Clothing & Apparel Boxes - Shipping boxes are ideal for sending multiple articles of clothing. It’s more economical as opposed to using separate packaging for each product and minimizes the risk of other items getting lost in the mail. Using a big box also lets you have space to include giveaways and freebies such as custom stickers.
- Toy Packaging Boxes – Toys and games can have a lot of components and delicate parts. Use a durable and lightweight shipping box to package your playthings. The impact resistance ensures the items inside won’t get damaged while it’s in transit.
- Tertiary Packaging – You can use shipping boxes to augment your primary or secondary packaging, such as big subscription boxes. Doing so protects the products inside, making it more presentable while furthering the unboxing experience at the same time.
Delivering Your First Shipping Box
Still on the fence about the benefits of custom shipping boxes? We have a curated selection of articles you can peruse about the benefits of custom boxes and how they can ultimately be a boon to your business.
- Shipping Boxes Guide – What are shipping boxes? What are the benefits of using a shipping box? In this article, we explore the answers to these questions and more.
- How to Protect Fragile Items When Shipping – Shipping fragile and delicate items need not be a frightful affair. By packaging your products correctly, your boxed items are sure to arrive safely and intact.
- Industrial Packaging – Products need to be secured right from the get-go. This primer on industrial packaging tackles the different materials used, as well as how it can benefit your business.
- Guide to Corrugated Packaging – Our shipping boxes come in three different types of corrugated cardboard material. This article explains in great detail the difference between all three.
- Reasons Why You Need Custom Boxes – In case you need further convincing, we outline the different reasons why your business needs custom boxes.