Custom Printed Mailer Boxes
3D Design Tool
Standard White Corrugated Cardboard
Premium White Corrugated Cardboard
Premium White Corrugated Cardboard with Glossy Ink
Kraft (Brown) Corrugated Cardboard
1/16" E-Flute Corrugated Cardboard
1/8" B-Flute Corrugated Cardboard
Outside Only - Full Color
Inside Only - Full Color
Outside & Inside - Full Color
No Printing (blank)
Technical Structure Name
CUSTOM MAILER BOXES THAT FIT YOUR BRAND
Our custom mailer boxes are perfect for your business, whether you’re supplementing your brick and mortar retail sales or diving deep in the world of e-commerce. Being able to deliver the right box that both reflects your brand identity and brings your products to customers safe and sound has certainly become a necessity for any business.
Customize your box with the design, size, and materials you need for stand-out packaging that is both sensible and visually appealing. Print with Packola today!
Frequently Asked Questions
Among the standard sizes, our popular mailer box sizes include 6” x 6” x 2”, 10” x 8” x 4”, and 14” x 12” x 3” (L x W x D).
For custom sizes, you can create one within the following dimensions:
Length: 3” - 25”
Width: 2” - 25”
Depth: 1” - 15”
Yes, you can order one (1) mailer box. We have no minimum quantity order. You can order as few or as many as you need.
Starting your custom mailer box journey is simple. Go to the product page and customize by selecting the dimensions, material, quantities, and more. Next, you can create your artwork online using the 3D Design Studio or upload your own. After completing your order at checkout, we’ll start producing your custom order.
Yes. The mailer box ships flat and pre-scored. Follow these steps to quickly assemble your custom box:
- Fold the pre-scored lines towards the interior.
- Fold up the front and back flaps.
- Bring up the side walls of the box. Tuck them inside and snap into place.
- Your mailer box now is now ready to use.
Our standard production time is 20-25 business days. Expedited production takes 6-8 business days while a sample is produced in 3 business days. This does not include holidays, weekends, and transit time.
These are the Box Bosses
Great customer service and product…
Easy to use design template
I’m beyond satisfied with my order
Part of a rebrand -- and the mailers look so good!
Great customer service who answered all…
Everything I could have asked for
Crafting the Packola Unboxing Experience
Having an unforgettable unboxing experience is a non-negotiable. It can be the x-factor that converts first-timers into loyal, repeat customers. Even if you have no experience with creating custom boxes, we’re here to guide you every step of the way. We have a curated selection of blog articles you may find useful in creating a customized experience using boxes:
- The Best Subscription Box Ideas – Looking for that eureka moment for your subscription business? Here are some intriguing ideas to consider.
- Custom Corrugated Boxes and Packaging – What exactly is corrugated cardboard and how does it help you with your packaging needs?
- User Guide To 3D Design Tool – Packola offers an intuitive, easy-to-use design tool to create your own artwork. Read on for a quick guide on how to use it.
- Subscription Box Packaging Guide – You already have a million-dollar idea. It’s now time to put it in a box that sells!
- Basic Box Packaging Definitions and Terminologies – Printing terms can get confusing at the start, we’ll admit. Read this article for a quick and digestible guide on the basics of packaging.
Wondering what kind of products you can use our boxes with? Packola’s mailer boxes are a versatile branding solution for any business. Here are some of the ways our clients use mailer boxes: