WHY CUSTOM PACKAGING MATTERS NOW MORE THAN EVER
Building a strong brand is one of the most important things that a business can do today to ensure success. With a solid strategy and a little bit of creativity, brands can easily manipulate how customers see their company, products, or services--ultimately enabling them to stand out from the competition and connect with their target audience. One of the many tools used for branding nowadays is custom packaging.
Custom packaging is basically packaging that is tailored to your product and branding. Instead of using a generic or ready-made box for your product, you can design packaging that does more than just secure the items it contains. A customized packaging can also show your brand’s personality, convey your story to your target audience, and provide useful information about your product.
BENEFITS OF CUSTOM PACKAGING BOXES
Simply having a great product won’t cut it. If you want to get more customers, you need to up your packaging game. That’s why now is the best time to shift to custom packaging. Need more convincing? Here are a few reasons why custom packaging is worth it:
Draws More Attention
It’s not rocket science. If you can design your packaging to make it look more appealing and attention-grabbing, you can definitely draw more eyes and noise to your product. You won’t get the same result if you just use a standard brown box.
Better Customer Experience
If you design packaging with your target customer in mind, the result is usually better customer experience. Generic packaging won’t be able to pique the interest or stir the emotions of your customers. You’ll need something that can grab their attention and provide them a memorable unboxing experience.
Boosts Brand Value
As we mentioned earlier, custom packaging is a tool for branding. You can boost your brand value by picking premium materials for your packaging, creating a beautiful packaging design, choosing the right colors, and more. The look and feel of your packaging will helps elevate your brand.
Improved Product Protection
When creating your custom packaging boxes, you have to consider the size, shape, and weight of your product. You have full control when it comes to the construction of your packaging. You can make it big or small enough to provide a snug fit and keep the product perfectly secured, preventing any excessive movement during shipping. You can also choose the correct material that is strong enough to carry the weight of your product.
SURPRISING FACTS THAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT CUSTOM PACKAGING
- 72% of consumers say that packaging design influences their purchasing decision
- 61% of consumers say that a repeat purchase is likely if the product came in premium packaging
- 35% of consumers say that they watch unboxing videos
- 55% of consumers who watch unboxing videos say that the videos can influence them to purchase the product
- 40% of consumers say that they are likely to share a photo of interesting or unique packaging on social media
- When using premium packaging, there’s a 30% increase in consumer interest according to businesses
- 50% of consumers are likely to recommend your product if it has branded packaging
- 67% of consumers say that paper and cardboard-based packaging makes a product more attractive
- 49% of consumers are willing to pay a little more for custom or branded packaging
- 70% of marketers believe that personalization has a significant impact on customers