Arts and Crafts Boxes
Foster Creativity With Custom Arts and Crafts Boxes
Attract the right kind of attention with custom arts and crafts boxes. Even if your products are fun and exciting, you have to communicate joy and happiness with your packaging.
Whether the arts and crafts items are geared toward children or adults, the box packaging must pique the interest of potential customers.
Custom Arts and Crafts Boxes
Engage your customers even before they open up your products through custom arts and crafts boxes. Elegantly designed boxes grab attention while at the same time, protect the items inside from dents, bumps, and scratches.
How to Order Custom Arts and Crafts Boxes
- Pick between product box, mailer box, or shipping box.
- Choose the dimensions, material, printed sides, and quantity you need.
- Use the 3D Design Studio to create your arts and crafts box design. If you prefer to use another illustration or photo editing program, you can complete the order process and we’ll send you a dieline template.
- Our 3D Design Studio lets you create custom artwork in minutes. You can upload images and logos, and add text, shapes, and colors.
- A live 3D preview is also displayed on the page so you can see all the changes you make to the design in real time.
- Once you’re happy with the design, complete the order process and check out.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can print inside, outside, or both sides of your arts and crafts box.
No, you can order as few or as many arts and crafts boxes as you need. Choose the amount you require from the dropdown menu on the product page. If the amount isn’t listed, choose ‘Custom quantities’ and enter the quantity you need. You can also do this for wholesale purchases.
Yes, our corrugated cardboard material is sustainably-sourced, compostable, and recyclable.