Custom Jewelry Boxes
Bling it out With Custom Jewelry Boxes
Show off the sophistication and elegance of your products with custom jewelry boxes. Jewelry pieces and accessories are already luxurious by themselves, but adding custom packaging elevates your product presentation. Using boxes with an elegant design and a perfect fit also leaves a lasting impression on customers and the viewers of their unboxing videos.
Whether you need to package or ship engagement rings, wedding bands, bracelets, or intricate necklaces, we have a perfectly measured box for you.
The Perks of Printing With Packola
With Packola, there’s no need to over-order just for the sake of hitting minimums. You can order the exact number of jewelry boxes or print packaging you need. If you need to reorder, go to your Account page and reorder – no need to create or upload your design again.
Our custom jewelry boxes are also eco-friendly. We use sustainably-sourced, compostable, and recyclable corrugated cardboard. You can rest assured that your product packaging doesn’t leave a negative impact on the environment.
Ordering Jewelry Boxes With Packola
- Choose the jewelry box type, dimensions, material, printed sides, and quantity.
- Use our 3D Design Studio to create a design from scratch. If you prefer to use a professional program, you can complete the order process and we’ll send you a dieline template.
- The 3D Design Studio lets you upload backgrounds, logos, and other images. You can also add text, colors, and shapes.
- It also gives you a live preview of your custom box. You can see every angle of your jewelry box and view all the changes you make in real time.
- Once you’re done with the design, complete the order process and check out.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can. When placing your order, select ‘1 Sample’ from the quantity dropdown menu. You can reorder more boxes with the same design.
Yes, we offer wholesale printing for jewelry boxes. Choose your desired quantity from the dropdown menu when placing your order. If the amount you need isn’t listed, select ‘custom quantities’ and enter it manually.
Yes, you can print inside, outside, or both sides of the jewelry boxes.