Custom Wine Labels
Packola and Custom Wine Labels: A Perfect Pairing!
Make an impressive entrance with custom wine labels. Whether you’re introducing a new homemade venture, expanding your product line, or giving the drinks in your event a personal touch, custom wine labels get the message across elegantly. Personalized wine bottles are popularly used during birthdays, weddings, and other special occasions. They are a perfect gift too!
Order your custom wine labels from Packola today.
What Are Wine Labels?
Wine labels are used to communicate important product details such as wine type and origins, but it is also used to add a personalized touch to events and occasions. If you’re selling wines, the labels should display the brand name, wine type, alcohol content, bottle volume, sulfite content, and the producer's name and address according to the TTB (Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau). If it’s for gifting and events, you have the freedom to use any design you want! For weddings, you can place photos of the bride and groom together with the date to commemorate the occasion. If used for gifting, you can add a short message or even a photo of yourself – we won’t judge!
Creating Custom Wine Labels With Packola
The whole process of printing wine labels with Packola is easy. All it takes is four simple steps:
- Choose the type, shape, size, material, and quantity of your wine labels. We recommend using these materials:
- Estate #8 paper – Textured paper synonymous with premium wines. Can be refrigerated but not waterproof.
- Film – Resistant to tears, water, and temperature changes.
- Click ‘Design Your Labels Online’ to access the 3D Design Studio. If you have your own file ready for printing, choose ‘Upload Your Artwork and Order Now.’
- On the 3D Design Studio, you can upload images from your computer and add text, shapes, and colors to your label design.
- Once you’re finished with your design, click ‘Proceed to Order’ and complete the checkout process.
You can order as few as 25 wine labels to as many as 20,000. If you need more labels, give us a call at 1-855-PACKOLA so we can process your bulk order. We recommend ordering in large quantities to maximize your budget with bulk savings.
Frequently Asked Questions
It depends on the material. Wine labels made of film are waterproof. Estate #8 material is a popular choice for wine and drink bottles. It’s moisture-resistant and can be refrigerated, but is not waterproof.
We recommend using rectangular labels for wine labels. It gives you a large area to work with to put the focus on your brand in the middle, while still having ample space to place business information and product details.