How to Fold a Cardboard Box
Cardboard shipping boxes are one of the most indispensable tools out there, but they take up a lot of space fast. That’s why printers such as Packola ship them out flat and unassembled. Assembling cardboard boxes is easy. Follow our step-by-step guide below.
How to Assemble Cardboard Shipping Boxes
- Prepare your work area – Clear up the area where you’ll assemble the box. Ensure that you have a big enough space to work with.
- Open up the box – Open the flattened box to form a rectangular shape. If the box has a design, flip the box so that the bottom is facing up.
- Fold the flaps – Fold down all four flaps. It’s better to fold in the smaller flaps first before the larger ones.
- Sit the flattened box upright and fold the top four flaps.
- Seal the bottom – Using packaging tape, seal the middle of the box. Add extra tape as needed.
- Flip it – Once the bottom is secure, flip the box and place your items inside. Fold in the four flaps just like before and seal using packaging tape. Reinforce with more tape as needed.
- Bonus tip – To make the unboxing experience more memorable for your customers or recipients, you can add branded packaging essentials like stickers, labels, and custom tissue paper.
Ship or Store Your Packages Today
Assembling shipping boxes is quick and easy. Anyone can do it! When you order unassembled custom boxes, you or your business can save precious time, money, and space.
Ready to ship out your products in style? Order custom shipping boxes from Packola today.