Strengthen Branding With Professionally-Printed Packaging Labels
Custom packaging labels let you make an impact on your target market. You can customize the size, shape, and material of your labels to boost brand visibility and name recall. Take your branding to the next level and print your packaging labels with Packola today.
Packaging Label Types
Packola's packaging labels can be use in different ways. Choose one that fits your needs best:
- Water Bottle Labels are usually used in private events and gatherings. These are customized to reflect the event details and given away in marathons, concerts, and conventions.
- Bottle Labels add character and branding to your drinks while providing important information. Attractive, eye-catching labels are one of the best ways for your artisanal beer or kombucha to stand out from the competition.
- Shipping Labels are ideal for e-commerce fulfillment and customized correspondence. You can print the return addresses by incorporating them into your design. To add a personal touch, you can print the labels blank and write the addresses by hand.
- Food Labels are used to attract attention and display information. Our vinyl and film label materials are both waterproof and resistant to temperature changes. They can be refrigerated and exposed to moisture.
- Product Labels add professional branding to your merchandise. You can use multiple labels to display different kinds of information or use a large one to fit everything you need. You can print a custom product label up to 6” x 6” in size.
Frequently Asked Questions
What materials do you offer for packaging labels?
It depends on the format. For singles, we offer matte white paper, gloss white paper, and glossy white outdoor film. For labels spooled on a roll, you can choose from matte white film, gloss white film, gloss clear film, and Estate #8 paper.
Can I write on packaging labels?
Yes, our packaging labels printed on white paper are writable. For labels with a matte finish, you can use a ballpoint pen or a permanent ink marker. For those with a gloss coat, we recommend a permanent ink marker.
How soon can I receive my custom packaging labels?
Our standard turnaround time for custom packaging labels is 8 business days. We also offer a rush option that takes 2 business days. Please take note that this does not include weekends, holidays, and transit time.