Shipping and Mailing Labels
Ensure a Smooth Delivery With Custom Shipping and Mailing Labels
Leave nothing to chance. Print clear and legible shipping and mailing labels to ensure your mail and packages reach their intended destination. Printed labels prevent wrong deliveries due to poorly written addresses. With custom shipping labels, you get accurately labeled parcels and packages that will save you time and money in the long run.
Using custom labels can also give your envelopes a professional feel. Custom mailing and return address labels liven up ordinary envelopes with a dash of your brand’s personality. Having a single design for all of your correspondence also gives you a uniform, cohesive look that’s both attractive and professional.
Customize Your Correspondence
Our shipping and mailing labels are entirely custom. You get to decide what size, shape, material, or label format will be used to ensure the final product is 100% what you envisioned. To help guide you in personalizing your mailing labels, here are a few key decisions to consider:
Singles or Roll Labels
- Singles are best used for jobs that require a small quantity. These are applied by hand.
- Roll labels are best for bulk use. These are usually applied on surfaces using a dedicated label dispenser.
- White Paper – The most common label material, and it comes in matte and glossy finishes. The surface can be written on using a ballpoint pen or a permanent ink marker.
- Film – Our label film material comes in matte white, gloss white, glossy white outdoor, and clear white variants. These are incredibly durable and tear-proof.
- Estate #8 Paper – This label material has a raised texture on the surface. Its finish lends to a premium, upscale look for your labels.
How to Print Custom Mailing Labels Using Our 3D Design Studio
- Choose the mailing label size you want to create from the product page.
- Click ‘Design Your Labels Online’ and choose a horizontal or vertical orientation.
- Upload images, use stock photos, or add text and shapes.
- Once you’re done designing, click ‘Proceed to Order’ and save your progress.
- Review your order details and complete the checkout process.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, our shipping and mailing labels’ surface is writable. You can use a ballpoint pen on paper labels. For labels printed on film, we recommend using a permanent ink marker.
You can order as few as 25 labels to as many as 20,000.
Yes, our labels printed on film are waterproof.