Flat Pouches – Fresh Packaging, Always.
Simplicity is the key. Custom flat pouches are a no-nonsense packaging solution that provides incredible versatility. These can be used with food, cosmetics, powders, edibles, household products, and more. The thick barrier film ensures that your products are sealed tight and safe from exposure, whether it’s air, moisture, or light.
Choosing the Right Flat Pouch
Flat pouches are available in eight different sizes. Here are a few recommended uses for our most popular pouches:
- Extra Small 3.25" W x 4.5" H – This size is perfect for single-serve teas and sample sachets for beauty and cosmetic products.
- Small 3.375" W x 5.5" H – This slightly larger pouch is ideal for small snacks such as beef jerky or dog treats.
- Medium 4" W x 6" H – Medium pouches are better suited for storing and sterilizing electronics and medical equipment, such as hearing aids.
- Large 5" W x 7" H – Perfect for bigger snacks such as chips and cookies. You can also use this with bigger pet treats such as wet food or bones.
- Extra Large 7" W x 9" H – Use this pouch for large or voluminous items such as supplements or household chemicals. We recommend adding a reclosable zipper to maintain the quality of the product.
To help guide your decision, here’s a table of each flat pouch size you can refer to. To illustrate the change in capacity depending on the product, we’ve included both coffee beans and ground coffee as an example.
|Pouch Size||Volume||Coffee Beans (Weight)||Ground Coffee (Weight))|
|3.25" x 4.5"||¼ cup||1 oz.||1.5 oz.|
|3.375" x 5.5"||1/3 cup||1.5 oz.||2.5 oz|
|4" x 6"||½ cup||2 oz.||3.5 oz.|
|5” x 5.5”||1 cup||3 oz.||5 oz.|
|5” x 7”||1 ¼ cups||4 oz.||8 oz.|
|6” x 7”||1 ¾ cups||5 oz.||12 oz.|
|7” x 9”||4 cups||11 oz.||1 lb. 8 oz.|
|7” x 12”||6 1/3 cups||1 lb. 2 oz.||2 lbs. 7 oz.|
Request Free Flat Pouch Design Services
We know that creating artwork from scratch might seem daunting so we’re offering free pouch design services for those in need. When you order custom pouches from us, you’ll have the option to pick whether to get free design help or go the DIY route. For the latter, here’s what you need to do:
- Make a request for free design services.
- Tell us everything about the project. Include information about your brand and what you’re envisioning for the pouch design.
- Give us your contact information.
- Upload any pertinent files such as your company logo.
- A design professional will contact you within the next two business days
Frequently Asked Questions
We recommend an impulse heat-sealing machine to seal pouches. This machine can be purchased in packaging stores in-store and online.
Yes, we offer bulk discounts for wholesale pouch purchases. The more you order, the bigger your savings. You’ll find the wholesale rate displayed on the product page. If the quantity you require is not under the dropdown menu, send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 1-855-PACKOLA.
The shelf life of a product is determined through a series of tests by a qualified testing company. If you want to know the exact shelf-life details, we recommend contacting a testing company before placing your order.