Freshen Up Your Packaging With Food Pouches
As far as food is concerned, freshness is the name of the game. It is crucial that your product packaging keeps your items safe and fresh until the exact moment they’re opened. Even then, having the ability to reseal the bag for future consumption is a key benefit.
This is one of the reasons why custom pouches have grown in popularity in the food industry, with the global market valued at over $36 billion in 2020. In fact, r research indicates it’s expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.5% from 2020 to 2028.
Flexible Packaging for All Kinds of Food
Food pouches are versatile and flexible. They can store almost any kind of food, from sauces to powders to flash frozen. Here are a few of the most popular items to use with pouches:
- Frozen Fruits – Fruits and produce spoil quickly, so freezing them in flexible pouches seals in freshness without sacrificing flavor and nutrients. Whether they’re precut or whole, the pouches also conform to the shape of the fruits.
- Flour Blends – Flour seems like a product that can be stored indefinitely, but it still has a shelf life. If left out, you risk a flour weevils infestation, so resealable pouches help keep these pests at bay.
- Spices – Pouches are perfect for spices because of the different shapes and textures, from bits of dried oregano to small round peppercorns, to cinnamon sticks of varying sizes. If not stored properly, spices can get stale easily, so a proper seal maintains their potency and flavor.
- Non-Dairy Cheeses – Some cheese variants can be extremely finicky. If you use inadequate packaging, they can either stink, spoil, or grow mold. Airtight pouch packaging solves this problem.
- Baby Food Products – Infant formula and pureed baby food are popular products for parents with little ones. The barrier film material keeps the products fresh and safe from outside elements while the easy to grasp pouches are fuss-free for babies to use and suck down on their own.
- Other Gourmet Items – Rare mushrooms, a pack of cold cuts, or a few slices of foie gras are some of the items you can expect to see in food pouches. These niche food products are normally expensive, but when broken down to individual packs, offer a premium experience at a fraction of the cost.
Free Food Pouch Design Services
You have the freedom of creating your own food pouch design. If you already have your design, add it to your cart and download a dieline template with your exact specifications.
Don’t have a design background or need assistance? Take advantage of our free pouch design services. To request help with your artwork, follow these steps:
- Visit the design services page and tell us about your project. Give us the details about your brand, product, and the project you’re thinking of.
- Leave your contact information. One of our design professionals will contact you to discuss the project details.
- If you’re using existing files or images, you can upload them as well.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, our pouches are food-safe and non-toxic.
Yes, the more pouches you order, the bigger your savings get.
Yes, white ink printing is available for our full color metallized pouches. White areas show silver as default.